- Integrated Management System (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001)
Deyaar Owners Association Management LLC has developed a management system that meets the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
- ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for the quality management system -
- ISO 45001 sets out the criteria for the Occupational Health and Safety management system -
- ISO 14001 sets out the criteria for the Environmental Management System. -
Being certified to the triple standards creates one system that helps to effectively and efficiently deliver DOAM’s objectives to meet customer requirements, reduce inefficiencies and ensure effective usage of resources. The certification reinforces DOAM’s objective to be a responsible customer focused organization:
- with a systematic means of managing and mitigating Occupational Health and Safety risks and Environmental impacts
- that ensures that its operations are in compliance to the country’s OHS and Environmental regulations
- that cares for the wellbeing of our employees and those who may be affected by our operations
- that aims to reduce any negative impact on the environment
The certification also places greater responsibility of striving to keep the standards up to the levels and ensuring that they remain compliant through the years. Also this would pave the way for other parts of business in imbibing the culture of quality, cost, timeliness and compliance. Our customers benefit through our consistently good quality services.